Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another Great Day At the National Shrine!


It was another great day at the Shrine of St. Francis in San Francisco today! We had a guy walking by who stopped and listened to us. He had a really nice camera and was taking pictures....I thought, "Well that's cool." Then after we finished the song, he asked if he could take my picture. So he proceeded to tell me where he wanted me to stand, where I should look, and so on and so forth.

 What a riot! It was so fun. It's really amazing the awesome people we get to meet everyday and the way God works all of that out. 

He was a real nice guy and is a professional photographer. You can check him out here:


Good times. We sang for about two hours today....originals and popular worship songs. It is a real blessing to be able to bring the Love of Jesus to others through the gift of music. 

Peace.